The NHL is back for a new season and it is time to take a look at what is seeing sharp buying and what valued the algorithm calculates for the Stanley Cup.
Here are the top values and sharp futures for the 2021 NHL season (all odds from Pinnacle.com or BetOnline.ag, but shop around as better values can often be found!)…
Let’s first look at any sharp buying for Regular Season Point totals. The following are in order of largest sharp buying to smallest…
- Tampa Bay UN107.5 (-115)
- Pittsburgh UN95.5 (-125)
- Buffalo OV69.5 (-115)
- Seattle UN91.5 (+105)
- Colorado UN110.5 (-115)
Here’s a sharp (buying is in order of strength) and algorithmic look at NHL Futures…
1) Toronto +1100 (algorithm calculates +900)
2) Florida +1800 (algorithm calculates +1775)
3) Carolina +2200 (algorithm calculates +1625)
4) Edmonton +2518 (algorithm calculates +2300)
5) Seattle +3300 (algorithm calculates +5700)
I hope the above helps you put together a winning futures portfolio for the NHL season ahead!
Enjoy the season and good luck in your action!
~ The Sharp Plays