Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watches.
And while others act, he plans.
And when they finally rest… he strikes.
-Anonymous


What is The Sharp Plays? I have been involved in the business of betting since the early 90’s… visit the Background page for the details. Put simply, I post INFORMATION (a.k.a. content). My content includes algorithmic analysis, sharp money reporting, public money reporting and a look at everything happening in the betting markets. My goal is to provide YOU with information to use in YOUR handicapping & betting. If you’re looking for someone to tell you what/how to bet, I’m not your guy. I want to make YOU an informed bettor when making YOUR decisions. I’ll track the performance of the content I post, solely to help YOU in YOUR analysis and use of that content. I don’t care if you FADE or FOLLOW the information, whatever works for YOU! Over 95% of my content is posted FREE & DAILY on Twitter and this website. The other 5% is paid content.

Content Plans for September 2020

It has been a fun August of sports action! The action this past month was a good change of pace from Nicaraguan soccer, Korean baseball & table tennis! However, it’s now September and it is time for the big show… football season has arrived! It seems, at least as of my typing this (August 28th), there will be some NCAAF this year and we are on track for NFL. It’ll be a vastly different season than any of us have ever witnessed, but at least we will have some form of one. What will content be for football season? I put together a complete breakdown at this link. Coverage of all other active sports will of course continue in September too! I look forward to a fun month! The Sharp Plays algorithmic trading within the financial markets has been a big success and will continue in September. Trading content is a nice twist to the sports content I provide, plus the market should still be operating even if sports shut down again (let’s hope not). If sports do shutdown, as I did this spring and summer, I will find whatever active sports exist in the world and attack them from a sharp & public perspective! Let’s have some fun in September! Please stay safe & healthy! Be sure to check Twitter everyday (@TheSharpPlays) for the latest information. Good luck in your action!